Prev: Re: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: SGII Newbie Question

[OT] Lister Bio, was SGII Newbie Question

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:51:27 -0400
Subject: [OT] Lister Bio, was SGII Newbie Question

Scott Clinton said:
>I hear what you guys are saying but I don't really buy into
it too much.

You might want to consider the source.	Los does this sort
of thing for a living in the Real World.

 We really ought to have a "Listers Bio" page somewhere so
people can see this sort of thing.  We have quite an
impressive pool of talent here.  If there isn't such a
page--and I don't recall seeing it--people who wish can send
me

a short statement which I'll post (or gather together so
someone else can post).  (I trust my desire to avoid
cluttering the list is clear?)
Note the email will change in a week or so, I'll advise the
list when it happens.

Something like:

Laserlight aka Chris DeBoe
Residence: Virginia, US
DoB: 1963
GZG Games: Plays FTFB, owns DS2
Other games: DBA/DBM/HoTT, Wooden Ships & Iron Men, Ogre,
and many more
Military service: none
Occupation: Quixtar business owner
Areas of expertise: Industrial plastics, creative writing &
editing
Areas of interest: Physics, HTML, the Crusades

Prev: Re: SGII Newbie Question Next: Re: SGII Newbie Question