Prev: Re: Sensors Next: [OT] Lister Bio, was SGII Newbie Question

Re: SGII Newbie Question

From: UsClintons@a...
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 13:25:16 EDT
Subject: Re: SGII Newbie Question

I hear what you guys are saying but I don't really buy into it too much.

As recently Vietnam the US was using SQUADS of 13 men.	And although you
are
right in that the smaller units give you increased flexibility.  There
is
much to be said for being able to outgun your opponent in a squad-squad
or
platoon-platoon confrontation...

I have used the 'wrap-around' method I outlined above and I can see no
disadvantage quite frankly.  Sure if you heap a lot of firepower into a
large
squad then they will tend to do a lot of damage.  But that sounds
reasonable
to me.

Thanks for the input.

SC

Prev: Re: Sensors Next: [OT] Lister Bio, was SGII Newbie Question