Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Limits Next: Re: [FT] Jump Limits

RE: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:48:57 -0700
Subject: RE: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions

I can't recall if this has been mentioned here before, but if it hasn't:

I stopped by my local model shop and they had about a dozen types of
Starblazers models.  They were all about 3-4" long and pretty nicely
detailed.  They were out of several (including the Yamato, drat!), but
they
had most of the EDF, Gamalon and Comet Empire ships that I've seen minis
for.  At $3 a piece they were quite a bargain.	I picked up the EDF
battleship and escort and can't wait to paint and put'em together.

Most of the text on the box was Japanese, but I did see "Bandai" on the
box,
though.

Later,
Nathan

<dean's ship stats clipped>

Prev: Re: [FT] Jump Limits Next: Re: [FT] Jump Limits