Prev: RE: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions Next: Re: Sensors

Re: [FT] Jump Limits

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 18:56:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Jump Limits

How about when the gravitation of a body (the Sun for instance) reaches
a minimum. Perhaps .01 G? For those of you a bit more mathamatically
minded (and have the time) how for out would this be from the Sun?

The Earth?

Jupiter?

--
Channing C. Faunce

channing@glasscity.net
http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/index.html

Forge World saying: Never underestimate your enemy/food-souce.

Silent Death ships for sale outright or to trade for Full Thrust ships.
See my webpage for specifics.

Prev: RE: Star Blazers Fleet Book Conversions Next: Re: Sensors