Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules) Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale

Historicon Sunday?

From: David Raynes <rayners@u...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:59:33 -0400
Subject: Historicon Sunday?

Hey people!

Well, it actually looks like I'm going to be able to make it this
weekend; I
only found out last night.  Unfortunately though, my friend and I are
only
going to be up there on Sunday, and I was wondering if anyone was
running
anything on Sunday or if anybody was just interested in getting together
with
my friend and I for a game.

--
David Raynes <rayners@usa.net>	   Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore
I am"

    "Forget world peace, visualize using your turn signal." - Bumper
Sticker

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules) Next: Re: [FT] Ship morale