Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Historicon Sunday?

Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules)

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:01:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] FMA TEST MATERIAL - PART 1 (rules)

On Sun, 18 Jul 1999 23:15:18 +0100, Ground Zero Games writes:
>>Well, all the responses so far seem positive, so I'm going to take  a
>>chance and send this now..... <grin>
>
>[ENORMOUS SNIP!!]
>
>Gakkk, where did this pop up from?? It is the original all-in-one-lump
>posting that I sent last week, which never arrived with anyone, hence I
>broke it down.... can anyone (Matt?) shed any light on where the heck
it
>has now appeared from after all this time?  I think the Mailer Daemons
are
>playing games with us mere mortals again....
>
>Jon (GZG)

My fault.  I got back from my trip yesterday and was reading higher
priority email (which doesn't include list traffic, but does include
bounces).  I say the bounce and was pretty sure you'd have split it up
and sent it on, but wasn't positive (and didn't want to delve into the
2000+ email messages in my mailing lists folder).  So I just sent it
on thinking at worst it would be redundant, and at best it would get
out sooner.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: [FT] Ship morale Next: Historicon Sunday?