Prev: Re: FMA AutoFire/Area Attacks Next: Re: FMA Skirmish questions (ammo)

Re: FMA Skirmish questions (ammo)

From: Cleats Balentine <kevinbalentine@y...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:49:15 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: FMA Skirmish questions (ammo)

In SG2, I've always considered the question of ammo
usage, reloads and jams as part of the overall firing
action.

Sometimes a no effect outcome of the dice means the
shooter was forced to reload or clear the chamber, not
necessarily that the shot missed its mark.

I understand that fits in better with SG2s somewhat
abstract firing mechanics, but I think it would work
for skirmish too, unless you just want more detail.

Prev: Re: FMA AutoFire/Area Attacks Next: Re: FMA Skirmish questions (ammo)