Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... Next: Re: Marksmanship

RE: SMR arcs

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:11:55 +0100
Subject: RE: SMR arcs

>Quick question, couldn't find it in the rules.  Do SMRs have to
>be the 3 F arcs or can I assign them different arcs?  With
>the Rolling rules AP FP F arcs make sense to me.  I've also
>decided to pay the extra mass factor to have 2 SMR's vs one
>SML with two shots.  That looks like the difference between
>saturating defenses and having no affect.

>From the FAQ:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html

What are the possible firing arcs for a SML?
Three adjacent arcs as indicated by the symbol, it is not possible to
buy extra
arcs for a single launcher.

This is *any* three arcs not just the F arcs.

----
Bug T

Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] FMA range thoughts.... Next: Re: Marksmanship