Prev: re: Exiting a dogfight (was Re: Using FTFB interceptors) Next: Re: Fuel Thrust

Re: Curious about SGII

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 09:48:20 +1200
Subject: Re: Curious about SGII

Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us> wrote:
> I've never seen the rules so I know nothing about the game system, but
was wondering how well they would work for a boarding action?  ...
>Is this more something that could be done by DS which I also have no
experience with?

Unless your fanatics bring along plenty of tanks (invading an orbital
habitat, perhaps), SGII or my PAT would be a better choice.

Andrew Martin
Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Online @ 33,600 Baud!
-><-

Prev: re: Exiting a dogfight (was Re: Using FTFB interceptors) Next: Re: Fuel Thrust