Prev: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)? Next: Re: Models for GZG games from unlikely sources

Re: New ship counters

From: Thomas Heaney <Thomas@k...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 13:01:34 +0100
Subject: Re: New ship counters

In article <v04003a04b3890a5b32cc@[207.21.136.197]>, Sean Bayan
Schoonmaker <schoon@aimnet.com> writes
>Nice work Thomas!
>
>They look slightly retouched. What programs did you use for the various
stages?

>Schoon

Thanks.

The only program I used was Photoshop 4.0.

1- The original image had the background removed (my feet and one leg of
the tripod the camera was on) and a new layer was created for the
background and filled with black.  This was then saved as a Photoshop
file.

2- The image was then reduced in size to 33 percent and the brightness
and contrast increased slightly.

3- The image was then exported as a GIF.

The equipment used was an Olympus C-400 CAMEDIA which I bought second
hand 2 weeks ago, a tripod, a table, some white paper and the Sun.

This was a first attempt (It was all done yesterday afternoon.	Not my
ideal Saturday, but I'm out of money till I get paid on Friday, the
camera being largely responsible for that.) and seems to be a case of
first time lucky!

Regards
--
Thomas Heaney

Prev: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)? Next: Re: Models for GZG games from unlikely sources