Prev: Re: new ship counters Next: Re: New ship counters

Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)?

From: Randall Case <tgunner@e...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 07:01:00 -0500
Subject: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)?

All of this talk about RPGs got me curious, so I went to the local book
store
and picked up the Star Cruiser boxed set (for $4.00) and the supplement
"Invasion". The Star Cruiser rules are kinda hard to follow (especially
the
missile rules), so that got me curious: anyone have some conversion
rules for
Star Cruiser? It looks easy enough to do- only the ships in Star Cruiser
move
in speeds that are measured in 'light seconds'! The standard
laser/energy
weapon only has a range of 1... so it looks like most ships just toss
around
missiles (that use Faster Than Light Drives)... how would you go about
doing
that in Full Thrust?

Thanks!

Scott

Prev: Re: new ship counters Next: Re: New ship counters