Prev: Re: new ship counters Next: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)?

Re: new ship counters

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 04:37:56 -0400
Subject: Re: new ship counters

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >Thomas Heaney wrote:
> >
> >> I've just added some new counters to my FT page at
> >>
> >> http://www.kontos.demon.co.uk/ft/newcount/pictures.htm
> >>
> >> made from digital photographs of some of my painted miniatures.
> >>
> >> Please go using the link above, as no other part of the site links
> >> it.  This is the first part of a major revamp of my site.
> >>
> >> In the future, I should hopefully have these formatted for FTmap.
> >>
> >> Please fell free to let me know what you think.
> >> --
> >> Thomas Heaney
> >
> >Cool site dude!   Love the layout!
> >
> >The counters are great,  Will there be more?  (Or would that make
> >Jon(gzg) nervous?)
>
> :-)
>
> Can't see any problem with this, provided that a) they are not
published
> for commercial gain, and
> b) the copyrights on the model designs are acknowledged on the site.
> Nice bit of work!
>
> Enter Lawyerspeak mode:
>
> "The above is "without predjudice"...."
>
> Exit Lawyerspeak mode.
>
> Jon (GZG)
>

> >Donald Hosford

Say speaking of counters,

While waiting for some new insperation on my scratch-built mini's, I
made
some temperary ship counters
from light cardboard.

They are 1' wide, by 2' inches long.  I hand drew a ship image in
pencil,
and then inked in the lines with an ink pen.  I colored them with
markers,
and presto!  Cheap, generic ship counters.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: new ship counters Next: Full Thrust to Star Cruiser (2300AD)?