Prev: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :) Next: Re: BFG

Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)

From: ScottSaylo@a...
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:14:22 EDT
Subject: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)

In a message dated 6/10/99 10:52:52 AM EST, devans@uneb.edu writes:

<<
 And, though, if memory serves me, Lincoln, NE, is closer, I believe I
already
 invited you up. Also, local gamers I hang out with are mostly GW
devotees,
with
 occasional outbreaks of variety from German board games to FTII to
Flintloque
 to Man O' War. ;->= Some of us won't even admit it came from the same
company.

At Twistercon we hardly admit the existence of GW - some rep always does
40K game session for kids, but other than that we follow a 10% sci-fi
90%
historical format for the convention. Great stuff! I've run FT and DS II

there a couple of times (also Battle Tech, thirty Years War and
Napoleonics
and Navals).

Prev: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :) Next: Re: BFG