Prev: Re: Crusade....BIG TIME SPOILERS BELOW! Next: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)

Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:48:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)

***
In a message dated 6/10/99 10:09:20 AM EST, jiji@my-deja.com writes:

<<  in a small Kansas town entirely without gamers, play occasionally
back in
KC, and am trying to teach a Star Wars-crazed high school friend of mine
what
*real* SF is all about. :)

Let me invite you down to Oklahoma City sometime - we'll find you a
game, I
betcha! Check into our historical CON every March - TwisterCon VI (or
will it
be VII, I forget). E-mail
***

And, though, if memory serves me, Lincoln, NE, is closer, I believe I
already
invited you up. Also, local gamers I hang out with are mostly GW
devotees, with
occasional outbreaks of variety from German board games to FTII to
Flintloque
to Man O' War. ;->= Some of us won't even admit it came from the same
company.

And, yes, I'm on: The Unofficial GZG Player Location Page.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Crusade....BIG TIME SPOILERS BELOW! Next: Re: Old Stuff, Old People :)