Prev: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

Re: Schoon's Simpler Sensors

From: Donald Hosford <hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:46:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Schoon's Simpler Sensors

Use the Note Pad.  It does plain ascii text nicely.

(I have messed around with it enough.  For my main work, I use a DOS
word
processor.  It doen't understand mime, word 6 macros, ect.  It was
written
before win95 existed, and the compainy went out of business just after.)

Donald Hosford

Prev: Re: HKP and the Kra'Vak Next: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...