Prev: Re: Schoon's Simpler Sensors Next: Re: DSII for modern

Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

From: Michael Sarno <atomicat@g...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 14:49:07 -0400
Subject: Re: OT: Hard Sci-Fi Role Playing Games...

"Robert A. Crawford" wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 04, 1999 at 10:38:33AM -0400, Jonathan Jarrard wrote:
> > At a minimum, you will need:
> >	  GURPS Basic Rulebook
> > You SHOULD have:
> >	  GURPS High Tech
> >	  GURPS Ultra Tech (unless your tech level isn't very high)
> >	  GURPS Traveller (recommended)
>
>	  Also, GURPS Space, maybe GURPS Aliens -- if you're going to
> have aliens.

    Actually, all of the rules for designing aliens have been included
in Compendium I.  So unless you really want the alien races included in
GURPS Aliens, it's a bit redundant.

-Michael

--
Michael Sarno

http://www.geocities.com/~atomicat
Check out my updated Charlie Company web pages!
Info, resources, and links for RAFM's miniatures
skirmish wargame of infantry combat in Vietnam 1965-1972

"No nation should put the burden of war
 on its military forces alone."
 -General William C. Westmoreland,
		  US Army, retired

Prev: Re: Schoon's Simpler Sensors Next: Re: DSII for modern