Prev: Re: [EFSB/B5W] Vorchan stand mounting Next: FT Stealth

[EFSB/B5W] Vorchan stand mounting

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 17:31:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [EFSB/B5W] Vorchan stand mounting

Finally got my hands on a Vorchan a while back. But, now that I've
assembled it, I have one _big_ question: how the £$%! do you get it to
stay on the stand (assuming that you don't -- or _I_ don't, anyway --
want to permanently attach it). The metal stand post peg is much too
small to fit snugly in the stand hole on the ventral fin, as are the
pegs of any other kind of stand that I have, so how on Earth (or
Centauri Prime) do I mount it?

Any ideas?

Phil
"If you let a smile be your umbrella... you'll get wet teeth!"
   -- a forgotten comedian, quoted by me: Phil Atcliffe
				(Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Re: [EFSB/B5W] Vorchan stand mounting Next: FT Stealth