Prev: Re: Mass for Points Tradeoff Next: [EFSB/B5W] Vorchan stand mounting

Re: [EFSB/B5W] Vorchan stand mounting

From: Channing Faunce <channing@g...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 16:59:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [EFSB/B5W] Vorchan stand mounting

Someone already mentioned the square brass tube method. That's my
preference. One thing, for this and the Covran I make very short stands,
which can be seen below. Also a different way to mount the Hyperion,
which
can have this problem as well.

http://www.glasscity.net/users/channing/page7.html

Chan