Prev: Re:FH Machine People Next: Impoverished Gamer Tip: Re: Jungle Trees

Re: Jungle Trees

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:27:22 EDT
Subject: Re: Jungle Trees

In a message dated 4/22/99 8:52:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu writes:

<<	After asking my local mini-gaming guru if there were any game
companies
 (besides GW) that make such trees.  He could think of none off hand,
but
 he had a great suggestion:  Use the plastic palm trees that bakers use
 to decorate cakes!  A quick skim through Jon Lovitiz's Yellow Pages
 helped me find several stores that stock in bakery supplies and sure
 enough, they have palm trees.	The running price for a three-pack of 6
 inch trees is only $1!  A six-pack with three inch trees will run me 75
 cents.  I'll be going over to these stores to see if they are worth the
 money.  I'll let you know if they are.
 --  >>

Mark,

Miniatures
and/or Musket Miniatures. They both make palm trees at reasonable
prices.

Faron Betchley

Little Wars
11213K Lee Highway
Fairfax VA 22030
(703) 352-9222
(703) 352-9279

Prev: Re:FH Machine People Next: Impoverished Gamer Tip: Re: Jungle Trees