Prev: [SG2]: GSM/P Question - Mr. Tuffley ???? Next: RE: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night?

From: irish44@b...
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 07:38:11 -0700

	Hey folks.  I am new to this list, any list for that matter, so
please
forgive me if I do anything dumb.  I assure you it would not be on
purpose.
	I am looking for Kra'Vak and Sa'Vasku rules that will fit in
with the new
fleet book.  I have fleets for both races and no way to play them since
the
release of the newer rules and ship building process.  Anything anyone
has
would be great.  Any word on what GZG is doing for the next fleet book?
	I would also like any rules for the Kra'Vak that pretain to
SGII.  Is
there a point system that anyone uses for SCII?  I dont mind not having
one
but some of the folks I play with feel they need one.
	Thanks again for everyones time.  I look forward to hearing from
you about
the above topics.  Take care.

Prev: [SG2]: GSM/P Question - Mr. Tuffley ???? Next: RE: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night?