Next: Re:

RE: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night?

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 07:40:10 -0700
Subject: RE: OT: Did anyone see Horatio Hornblower on A&E last night?

According to A&E these 4 movies are all from Mr. Midshipman.  Here's the
exact text:

"All four episodes of Horatio Hornblower are based on Forester's second
book, Mr. Midshipman Hornblower (1950). The films, with the occasional
allowance for dramatic license and with greatly expanded
characterization,
incorporate all the adventures described in the ten chapters of Mr.
Midshipman Hornblower; however, not in the same order. Film One covers
the
adventures in the first five chapters of the book; Film Two covers
chapters
seven, eight and nine; Film Three is based on chapter ten; and Film Four
covers chapter six."

I sure hope there are more.

Thanks,
Nathan