Prev: Re: Albany NY? Next: [FT] More Thrust Cover

WSGS Tournament

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 01:24:52 +0000
Subject: WSGS Tournament

	Ok here is the deal. The WSGS (the Sydney mob) are having their
annual
Tournament in 3 weeks and I need more players for the Full Thrust comp.
For
this reason the entry fee for Full Thrust will remain $20. I'd like to
see
some of the Melbourne mob or Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart....or even Yanks
if
we are lucky ('fraid that means you too Clem). Accomodation will be a
problem but if you are thinking of coming over let me know and I'll see
what I can do (no promises apart from my place which is small).
	The details are below and I hope to hear from and later see some
of you on
March 20th and 21st for the Tournament. Thank you.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

	FULL THRUST.
	The tournament shall be run using the Fleet Book updated rules
and fleets
as well as additional modified ships given below. Vector movement will
be
used. Fighter rules from More Thrust will be used with limitations on
fighter types given below.
Three fleets will be needed. They are;
			Battle Fleet of 3500 points
			Raiding Fleet of 2000 points
			Patrol fleet of 1400 points
	In each fleet for each Capital ship (mass> 100) there will need
to be 1
Crusier ( mass between 50 and 100) and 2 Escorts (mass< 50). It would be
appreciated if fleet lists could be sent in with the entry forms.
	The games will be senario based and major points will be awarded
for
achieving your objective and denying the enemy his. Destruction of ships
alone will not be enough.
	Fighters will be limited to the following types; Standard,
Heavy, Fast,
Interceptor, Attack, Torpedo as well as Fast Interceptor (24 points a
group), Heavy Attack (36 points per group) and Heavy Torpedo (48 points
per
group).

	Additional Ships.
Apraho Brave-	41 points, Mass 12, Thrust 6, 1*Class 1 beam, Fire Con,
Submuntion pack, PDS, 1 armour

Minerva A-	63 Points, Mass 18, Thrust 6, 1*Class 1 beam, ire Con,
2*PDS, ADFC

Tacoma A-	83 Points, Mass 24, Thrust 6, 2*Class 1 beam, Fire Con,
3*PDS, ADFC

Tacoma P-	81 Points, Mass 24, Thrust 6, 2*Class 1 beam, Fire Con,
PDS,
Pulse Torpedo

Strike Falke-	28 Points, Mass 8, Thrust 6, 1*Class 1 beam, Fire Con,
Submunition pack

Ehrenhold-mod-67 Points, Mass 20, Thrust 4, Fire Con, PDS, Pulse Torpedo

Athena S-	48 Points, Mass 14, Thrust 6, Fire Con, Salvo Missile
Rack

San Miguel S-	112 Points, Mass 24, Thrust 6, Fire Con, 2*Class 1
beams,
Salvo Missile Rack, 2*PDS, 2 Armour

Suffern B-	181 Points, Mass 54, Thrust 6, 2*Fire Con, 2*Class 3
beams (1
arc each), 2*Class 2 beams, 1*Class 1 beam, 2*PDS

Lenov type B-	21 Points, Mass 6, Thrust 8, Fire Con, Submunition pack

Beijing B type B-	203 Points, Mass 60, Thrust 4, 2*Fire Con,
2*Class 2
beams, 2*Class 1 beams, ADFC, 6*PDS, screen

Voroshilev type B-	264 Points, Mass 78, Thrust 4, 2*Fire Con,
2*Class 3
beams, 2*Class 1 beams, Pulse Torpedo (3 arcs), 2*PDS, screen

Prev: Re: Albany NY? Next: [FT] More Thrust Cover