Prev: WSGS Tournament Next: RE: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

[FT] More Thrust Cover

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 20:35:11 -0500
Subject: [FT] More Thrust Cover

I suppose that Jon would be the best person to ask this of, but someone
else might know the answer as well: How was the ship on the cover of
More
Thrust painted?  The panels are far too smooth, and the lines seem far
too
regular, to be the result of drybrushing.  My guess is that the panel
lines
were individually picked out, either with a brush or a fine-point pen,
but
I am hoping otherwise.	I could manage that on a *few* ships, but doing
that to an entire fleet would drive me mad--and I really like the way
that
it looks.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: WSGS Tournament Next: RE: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)