Prev: Re: Figs for DSII and SGII Next: RE: assemblying FT minis

Re: assemblying FT minis

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:24:46 +0000
Subject: Re: assemblying FT minis

> From: 	 "mrjohn" <mrjohn@micron.net>
> To:		 <gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
> Subject:	 Re: assemblying FT minis
> Date: 	 Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:27:16 -0700
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Not knowing the store, how they ordered the minis, or what was
ordered, its hard for me to say.  But I can tell you that we would
not have let something slide like that.  We review backorders on a
weekly basis (when you make or carry a couple thousand different
items you ALWAYS have backorders) and try to ship partial shipments
to folks when we know we're not going to get an item back in stock
for a while.  Why don't you email me direct and let's take this
discussion private.

KR

> I would be willing to agree with the temporary stock outages and the
fact
> that as someone pointed out that a lot of game stores don't want to
stock
> it.  However the situation was that late september my wife ordered the
> Minis.  At that time she also prepaid and while it was a truly epic
order
> I'm sure that over a $100 dollars of minis is fairly large for this
store.
> I received the final package of figures in the middle of December.
All the
> while getting the excuse that it was all Geo-Hex's fault.   Now I'm
not one
> that expects to be able to place an order on monday and pick up the
figures
> on the following Friday.  But I would think that they should be
available
> within 30 days.   Basically what I would like to know preferably from
> Geo-Hex and KR is whether or not this is the true case?  Am I right in
> keeping loyalties to the local store or should I start ordering
Directly