Prev: Re: assemblying FT minis Next: RE: assemblying FT minis

RE: assemblying FT minis

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:02:42 -0800
Subject: RE: assemblying FT minis

> On bases

   I'be been making my own bases.  Various size metal washers and nails.
I paint them flat black and add little yellow tick marks every 30
degrees,
and red tick marks at the 45 degree points.  It is cheap, simple, and
only
adds a little extra time.  On the really big ships, such as the galactic
super dreadnought 6" monster of Starfleet Wars, I add a couple of stiff
wires from the edges of the ship going down to the base to help prevent
the ship from breaking off the stand.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: assemblying FT minis Next: RE: assemblying FT minis