Prev: RE: assemblying FT minis Next: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 03:32:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

MWS:
***
. . . speaking of the old GW space fleet, is anyone on the list still
collecting
these things?  I found a single blister of the 7782 Dictator Battleship,
and I'm
kind of curious on how much it's worth . ***

Sorry, bit of a brain fart here. Is this the spinal mount, looking for
all the
world like a musket?

I know I am  always on the look out for Spacefleet in bargain bins, but
don't
pay the collector prices. Unfortunately, I also haven't seen many in
auction, so
can't help you on a 'going' rate. You could always try
http://www.dejanews.com
searching the rec.games.miniatures.* set of groups.

My suspicions are that these will not be hot now that new ships are on
the way.
Of course, always plenty of folk trying to round out a collection.

However, I'm sure Someone on this list will want to talk to you. ;->=

The_Beast

PS. I've forgotten: are there any Spacefleet-to-FTII conversion sites?

Prev: RE: assemblying FT minis Next: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)