Prev: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: Re: assemblying FT minis

Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

From: -MWS- <hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 01:42:58 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

At 03:32 AM 2/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
>MWS:
>***
>. . . speaking of the old GW space fleet, is anyone on the list still
collecting
>these things?	I found a single blister of the 7782 Dictator
Battleship,
and I'm
>kind of curious on how much it's worth . ***
>
>Sorry, bit of a brain fart here. Is this the spinal mount, looking for
all
the
>world like a musket?

Nope, it's the excessively silly one with the two big "grabbing claws"

http://www.dejanews.com
>searching the rec.games.miniatures.* set of groups.

Well, I'm not interested in trying to squeeze out an overblown auction
price for it if someone here on the list is interested in it, but at the
same time I'd like to get something reasonable, as I really don't know
if
it's worth $5 or $50.  :)

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
      The Gear Locker - http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear
	  Full Thrust - http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis) Next: Re: assemblying FT minis