Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)

RE: assemblying FT minis

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 03:13:53 -0600
Subject: RE: assemblying FT minis

Tim, wise and just, sez:
***
I have one imported ship with a US style base and these are what you
need for the big ships.
***

D'oh! And I saw a lovely pile of these in a cut out bin; all the ships
I've
gotten so far have had plenty of bases, and never thought I'd hear folks
looking
for same. Also, the rear quarter fire arc marking suggested, er,
revisionism for
FTII. However, I might even have 'greased' a trade with UK with 'em.
;->=

Be warned, some of the bases have same problems of fit, but they are
sturdy,
heavy, and have a nice dozen notch face for ease of turn measuring.

***
Another base that is useful but hard to get is the old GW space fleet
base, this
is an ideal base and has a strong post and a large  footprint.
***

Truly, only thing with a base wide enough to try and take on the largest
AoG's,
I still have had problem with breakage, especially where ship meets the
post.
And it IS octagonal.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Crossover from GZGPedia List Next: Re: [OT] GW Space Fleet minis (was RE: assemblying FT minis)