Prev: Re: UBW Tech Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

[URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 20:19:44 GMT
Subject: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

The Grotto's Stargrunt II pages are now up!

This is my web site dedicated to Stargrunt II. On the site you will
find:

My house rules (ambush rules, morale modifications, overwatch rules, and
alternate impact vs. armour rules).

I have my Traveller conversions up on this page.

There are two scenarios, complete with photos, on this site. One is Ork
Hill,
the game I ran last year at GenCon. The other is Plasma Ambush, the
scenario I
described late last year. Both scenarios have descriptions, briefings,
victory
conditions, and photographs. The Plasma Ambush photographs are actual
photographs of the miniatures and the table, not pictures of people
playing
the game. The miniatures include Rocco Minitank marders as APCs and Grav
APCs,
and 15mm RAFM traveller figures.

So, if you asked to see my miniatures photos when I posted the ambush
scenario
information last year, this is the place to go.

What's coming on the site? Well, I intend to post my Living Steel
conversions
for Stargrunt II up here. I will also post a set of conversions for
playing
Stargrunt II in World War II (what I'm calling "Stargrunt Private
Ryan").

I also want to put more scenarios on the site. In particular, I'm
running a
Stargrunt II scenario at GenCon this year called "Enemy Mine". I plan to
post
the scenario and photographs here by the end of the summer.

To get to The Grotto's Stargrunt II site, the URL is:

http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/SG2.htm

(Note that the "SG" are in capitals.)

You can also get there by going to Goodall's Grotto and clicking on the
Stargrunt II link. Goodall's Grotto is at:

http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Let me know what you think of the site!

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com
Goodall's Grotto: http://www.interlog.com/~agoodall/

Prev: Re: UBW Tech Next: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos