Prev: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: [SG] Wandering mines

Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

From: "Thomas Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:33:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos

Allan spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> What's coming on the site? Well, I intend to post my Living Steel
conversions
> for Stargrunt II up here. I will also post a set of conversions for
playing
> Stargrunt II in World War II (what I'm calling "Stargrunt Private
Ryan").

I have a better (I think) suggestion for a name for the WW2 rules:
"Saving Private Tuffley".

or perhaps after another great WW2 movie, cross-genred with our
latest Hammer's Slammers thread:
"Cross of Iridium"

Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: [URL] New SG2 Web Site with Minis Photos Next: Re: [SG] Wandering mines