Prev: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated Next: Re: GZGPedia mailing list

Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 08:31:29 -0800
Subject: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

Mark A. Siefert wrote:
> said "You can't always get what you want.")
>	  BTW, I hoping to start reading the Hammer's Slammers series as
soon as
> I can track down a copy of the first book.  According to Amazon.com
and
> Barnes $ Noble, it's out of print.  Normally the next stop would be
the
> library.   However, I found to my chagrin that none of my area
libraries
> have it either.  I'm going to check out the used bookstores tomorrow.
> However, if any one on the list can help me track down a copy, I'll be
> eternally grateful.
>
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert

All the stories from Hammer's Slammers have been reprinted in the
newest editions, currently available from Baen Books. The only
difference is they appear in a different order, and there's no
book *specifically* entitled Hammer's Slammers, now.

You are in Wisconsin? If so, there's a copy of the original
Hammer's Slammers at Marquette University. If you go to your
interlibrary loans office, quote them this
Drake, David.  Hammer's slammers / David Drake.  New York : Baen
Books, 1991, c1987.

OCLC: 24071435

The OCLC number will help them order it immediately. . .

Paul

Prev: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated Next: Re: GZGPedia mailing list