Prev: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert] Next: Re: GZGPedia mailing list

Re: GZGPedia mailing list

From: "It'll be cool, it'll be fun...it's gonna *suck*" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 11:34:31 -0500 (EST)

>I know.  All tounge(sp?) in cheek.  I know I have . . . issues
>. . . with spelling and I try to remember to spell-check things, but
>oh well.  Sometimes they get past me.

Hey, everyone makes the occassional spelling mistake. It's a fact of
life,
and sometimes they're not caught - *that's* a fact of life. Sometimes
it's
just a slip of the fingers, sometimes letters get transposed (eye sees
faster
than fingers type or some such thing). Sometimes one just doesn't know
the
correct spelling for something. *shrug*  I try not to worry about 'em
overly
much (unless I want to be funnin' with someone, then it's just in fun,
nothing
more).

I work with a woman here who is on a crusade about proper spelling (esp
in
our shift rpts) but then she'll send around memos that have spelling
mistakes
all through them. But we can't call her on it.

The guy I got into a small email 'discussion' with (see my reply from
last
night to the NSL order of battle) decided halfway through the
'discussion'
to slam me for misspelling 'misinterpreted' (it was spelt with 2 "t"s;
for
all I know my finger may have just hit 't' twice - *shrug*)

Anyway, whatever. Rant mode off.

(but Matt...it's "tongue"  ;-) ;-)

Mk