Prev: RE: Cheese Fleet (P-torps) Next: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]

Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 08:23:21 -0800
Subject: Re: [DSII] Asgard Incorporated

Brian Burger wrote:
> The Osprey books are very good; I also saw a big coffee-table sized
book
> on camoflauge once - didn't pick it up, and I've never seen it again.
Big
> full-color plates of all sorts of camo, past & present.

The coffee table book is (and it's now in paperback):

Newark, Tim; Newark, Quentin; Borsarello, JF. Brassey's Book of
camouflage: a history of camouflage uniforms. London: Brasseys,
1998.
ISBN:  1857532732 (paperback)
       1857531647 (hardcover, 1996)

It's available in Canada through Chapter's books
(www.chaptersglobe.com). I would imagine it's available through
Amazon books, too.

There are also a lot of libraries that carry this book. Get it
through interlibrary loans. . .

Paul

Prev: RE: Cheese Fleet (P-torps) Next: Re: ISO Hammer's Slammers [Was: Re: [URL] Latest GZG Advert]