Prev: Re: ARRRGHHHH!!! ( Was Re: Rules for BFG/FT Conversion.) Next: Re: [FT] K'rathri in the Tuffleyverse (was Re: making list)

Re: making list

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 00:08:50 -0500
Subject: Re: making list

Thomas Anderson wrote:

Note: We means the IFWG

> - New Israel

New Israel is being handled by Noam.  Right now the only website up is a
combined Timeline with my New Roman Empire.  It's on my page at
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/timeline.html

We are hoping to get up some net presence, but I'm working on New Jordan
first--get the little stuff out of the way first.

> - Union of Border Worlds

No web presence.

> - Texaco Corp (or whatever they're called these days)

Hrm--this is one I don't have.	Could whoever has it please let me know?

> oh, and is there an islamic fedaration main page? i have links for the
> army and the navy.

Not yet.  We havn't really worked out an IF extended history or
politics.

> also, are we looking at the K'rathi as a new alien species in the
extended
> Tuffleyverse? and what do we call this set of all unofficial powers?
the
> EpiTuffleyverse? the Gzglverse? and how do you pronounce GZG-L?
"Ghazgul"?
> surely not?

For any set of universes which includes the NRE I'm referring to as
NRE-verses.  The current NRE-verse does not include the K'rathi (yet),
but your version thereof may.

John M. Atkinson