Prev: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: GZGs New Advert

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:38:53 +1000
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report

ScottSaylo@aol.com wrote:

> I don't know about GW! If you hate the way their futuristic game
miniatures
> look,

As regards Epic, the 6mm - no, I think they look both good and original.

> think they are unabashed price-gougers

Self-evidently true.

> and have immensely over-inflated opinions of the value of their game >
systems,and an overly belligerent
> attitude toward the products of other companies and the rights of
other
> companies

Agreed.

 It's just hard to work
> up any enthusiasm for them in the first place. I've met some nice
people who
> play their games, but I only watch politely and then go find a game
more to my
> tastes.

I try not to let the manufacturing company get in the way of enjoying a
good game. Some of their sculptors and game designers are quite
talented. As for the marketers and suits, that's another matter.
 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: GW to GZG Evangelism, was Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: GZGs New Advert