Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: [FT] Logical weapons extensions.

Re: GZGs New Advert

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:00:02 +0000
Subject: Re: GZGs New Advert

>The February issue of Miniature Wargames has an advertisment for GZG.
>There are pictures of their Hammer's Slammers type blower panzer and
>APC. The panzer is fantastic looking, the APC less so (personal opinion
>only, I just thouht they looked more like an SdKfz 151) but still the
>best I have yet seen. They both come with crew.
>There are also some pictures of the Phalon ships, they do seem to live
>up to their nicknames.
>
>Michael.

The designs for the Panzer and the Combat Car were thrashed out between
John Treadaway (Warlords) and myself in many long discussions by phone
and
email - John went through all the books and other references (the old
Mayfair game etc.) with a fine-tooth comb, and picked out every detail
and
descriptive reference he could find. We think they're fairly close to
Drake's intentions, though anything drawn from purely written
descriptions
is bound to vary in different people's mental image.
All the Phalon fleet is now out, and (shameless plug) the big ships look
awesome - especially the Dreadnought (UNSC codename "John Holmes"
class....*).

Jon (GZG)

* Note for the humour-challenged: THIS IS A JOKE..... <g>

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Report Next: Re: [FT] Logical weapons extensions.