Prev: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse) Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size

Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:34:29 -0500
Subject: Re: the Great game [Crossover Warning]

> >Crossover Warning:
> >Bavarians = Shadows

John C:
> The Shadows, my dear fellow, were mere pikers.  Remember Justin?  That

> nice old fellow on Z'ha'dum?	He'd be working with us.  The
Illuminati's
> methods are simliar to those of the Shadows, perhaps...but their
> ultimate goal is very different indeed.  The history that is currently

> posted on my page is purposely misleading (or at least, it is
now....);
> the truth (or rather, *A* truth) will be posted sometime soon.

That's too confusing for me. My philosphy in this case would be: "If
it's too confusing, its obviously up to no good. Destroy it." Subtlety
belongs in Art.

jim clem:
> Well, if any odd, black, tentacled ships arrive in the NCS, they'd
bes'
> be ready for a load of buckshot.

Y'all best make it Nuculeer buckshot, friend. :-)

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Prev: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse) Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size