Prev: Re: Ok, I'm off-topic. Mea culpa. Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:31:07 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:
[snip]
> clearly, we are lacking a Tom C (and D, E, F). volunteers would be
> appreciated.

If you can't find other willing Toms, perhaps a Jerry or two would do .
. .

[snip]
> Thomas Barclay (BB) mass 72, thrust 6, C++ Battery, Canuk Field ...
>
> no, it's just too silly.

[obligatory groan]

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.