Prev: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: Haha!!

Re: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:46:21 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:
[snip]
> > There's also a Tom McCarthy lurking out there (Hey
> > Stubbs!).
>
> there's a thomas@kontos.demon.co.uk; i felt his presence through the
> force. i don't know what a kontos is - it's all greek to me (ouch).

[Manditory disparaging comment about Cannucks and Brits deleted here
<g>]

> > You other motley lot are "Mark"ed men.....
>
> tremble in fear, o bearers of inferior forenames, for we have pun
> capabilities your puny minds can only imagine ...

Bah!  We Markoids are obviously superior Marksmen in dealing out
punishment
and verbal tomfoolery . . .

[ducking, *quickly*]

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.