Prev: Re: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

Re: Ok, I'm off-topic. Mea culpa. Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:28:11 -0800

devans@uneb.edu wrote:
...Snip...JTL

> Course, I'd like to see a few 'squadron' orders designed. If the
squadron
> has to flip course, I'd like to be able to flip the positions of
particular
> ships. Referring back to where we like to keep our lighter units, of
> course.
>
> Oh, merde, I went back on topic... *sigh*
>
> The_Beast

Consivering the way things are going, I really hate to say something
like this, BUT...

     When I do the squadron move concept, I plot for the ship nearest
the enemy fleet an move all others in the squadron so that they end
within 3 inches of the plotted ship and not nearer to the enemy.
(Another option is to move the ploted ship and move in a formation,
like 'line astern'.)   Just don't worry if the movement isn't quite
right, everything works out in the end
.
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [OT] The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. Next: Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List.