Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Re: Gravitic Mines..

Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:48:24 -0500
Subject: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

At 06:49 PM 1/14/99 -0800, you wrote:
>On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Thomas Anderson wrote:
>
>> GZG-ECC, aka 'Little Ottawa'! those sneaky canadian dev...
>> mmmngnngngmnmgnmgneeeeeee ... Canadians are friendly. Canadians are
good.
>> Canadians are friendly. Canadians do not want to take over the world.
>> Canadians are good. Canadians are not a threat. Canadians are
friendly.
>> Obey the Canadians. Canadians are good ...
>
>Ah, the secret orbital mind control lasers are working. Good. Combined
>with Project HollyWierd (infiltration of Canadian agents into US media)
>our program of civilizing the rest of the world is well on track.
>
>I offer a toast, gentlebeings. (in good Canadian beer, of course)
>
>Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.CA)
>-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html
-DS2/SG2/misc-

>(and Minister of Subversion & Funny Walks)
>
>(anyone taking this stuff seriously has had their sense of humour
>surgically removed...)

     Oh don't worry...everyone on this list had had a part of their
brain
surgically removed--for security purposes, that's all--but we made
certain
to leave the humor center intact.  However, in some individuals it was
strangely underdeveloped long before *we* got there....

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems Next: Re: Gravitic Mines..