Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:38:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

Laserlight wrote:

> Oerjan quoth (in the midst of what would have been a charming and
brilliant
> essay, until ruined by the following):
> For real ships (I've used all the FB designs and John Atkinson's NRE
ones
> for data), the hardened systems have a "life-time" varying between
122%
> and 127% of the standard one; 25% is very close to the average for
those
> ships.
>
> Please note that the numerous and valiant ships of the heroic Islamic
> Federation are certainly as real as those of	the ignominious and
> uncircumcised infidel dogs of the self-proclaimed  New Roman Empire!
Humph!

Note that the numerous but essentially worthless ships of the degenerate
pagan heretical Islamic Federation are certaintly real, but only until
such time as they get within weapons range of the aforementioned valiant
and heroic defenders of the Roman Empire and Orthodox Christianity.
Then they are very real fragments of scrap durasteel.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour