Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour

Re: Gravitic Mines..

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 22:53:42 EST
Subject: Re: Gravitic Mines..

<< Speaking of mines....

 Gravitic Mine	Mass:1 (expended when dropped)
 Cost: 8

 Follows standard mine rules. if detonated, does 1-3 points of damage
 (ignores shields) also pushes affected ship 1d6" away in a straight
line
 from mine.

 Really nasty in fields as 1 mine can push a ship into another mine,,
etc,
 etc >>
I think that that this (or the Nova mines) are what mines should be in
FT, I
have used the Nova mines for some time now,  I think that for FB2 these
mines
should be offered, or maybe use Pulse Torps in statis instead of beam
weapons?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour Next: Re: OT was Re: [DSII] Reactive armour