Prev: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration? Next: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 02:13:51 -0600
Subject: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

Allan Goodall wrote:

> I've sent a message to GeoHex to find out what's going on with GenCon
this
> year. Jeff Guillion won't be able to run things, so I'm waiting to
hear if
> they have found a suck... uh, volunteer yet to organize the GeoHex/GZG
events.
> If they haven't... well... I guess I'm volunteering... *S*

	Well... If they have any openings for volunteers, I'd be more
than
willing to help out.  It's high time I started doing something for this
hobby than just sitting on my over-sized posterior.
--
Happy Holidays,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration? Next: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?