Prev: GenCon Early Bird Registration? Next: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 06:59:01 GMT
Subject: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 00:18:49 -0600, "Mark A. Siefert"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
wrote:

>	I know that it is WAY early for this, but I got my Early Bird
>Registration form for this year's GenCon.  I've also decided to look
>into judging various GZGs events, so I've checked that box off.  Has
>anyone else got their card yet?

Nope. Didn't receive it yet. However, with Boxing Day being observed
today,
there was no mail.

I've sent a message to GeoHex to find out what's going on with GenCon
this
year. Jeff Guillion won't be able to run things, so I'm waiting to hear
if
they have found a suck... uh, volunteer yet to organize the GeoHex/GZG
events.
If they haven't... well... I guess I'm volunteering... *S*

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: GenCon Early Bird Registration? Next: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?