Prev: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration? Next: GZGL DSII Site Update

Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:53:21 +0000
Subject: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?

> Date: 	 Tue, 29 Dec 1998 02:13:51 -0600
> From: 	 "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
> To:		 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject:	 Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration?
> Reply-to:	 gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

Yes, we're still looking for a few good suc. . ., I mean volunteers, yes

that's it, volunteers to organize gaming at GenCon.  Interested
parties should contact me off the list and we'll get the ball
rolling.

KR, Geo-Hex

> Allan Goodall wrote:
>
> > I've sent a message to GeoHex to find out what's going on with
GenCon this
> > year. Jeff Guillion won't be able to run things, so I'm waiting to
hear if
> > they have found a suck... uh, volunteer yet to organize the
GeoHex/GZG events.
> > If they haven't... well... I guess I'm volunteering... *S*
>
>	Well... If they have any openings for volunteers, I'd be more
than
> willing to help out.	It's high time I started doing something for
this
> hobby than just sitting on my over-sized posterior.
> --
> Happy Holidays,
> Mark A. Siefert
>
> E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		  WWW:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=

Prev: Re: GenCon Early Bird Registration? Next: GZGL DSII Site Update