Prev: Re: [FT] suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers? Next: [SG2] Quick SG2 Question...

Re: [FT]&[SGII] Campaign interests?

From: IronLimper@a...
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 21:26:37 EST
Subject: Re: [FT]&[SGII] Campaign interests?

<<	OK, so there is the basis or an example of where this can start.
 This
 doesn't mean that they don't need to start out this way, but it was
what we
 used locally.	So now the tough part is finding volunteers to play the
 games and return the battle reports (pictures would be good as well...)

 This is open to the list for speculation and conversation,

I was thinking of doing somehting like this a while back, but I think
I'd
rather play in your campaign. :-)  My only problem is that my vict. .
.err
opponent is working basically a mirror image of my shift, so it'd be
kind of
difficult for us to play any large games on a regular basis. :-( If
you've got
some skirmishes between destroyer/light cruiser squadrons in mind we
might be
able to work something out.

Don

Prev: Re: [FT] suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers? Next: [SG2] Quick SG2 Question...