Prev: Re: [FT]&[SGII] Campaign interests? Next: Re: Canada in NAC

[SG2] Quick SG2 Question...

From: agoodall@i... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 04:36:54 GMT
Subject: [SG2] Quick SG2 Question...

Just a quick SG2 question... it was buried in my game report so I don't
know
if anyone read it...

Is the Impact versus Armour roll for dispersed targets an open die shift
or a
closed die shift situation? For instance, if I have D12 Power Armour in
light
cover versus a weapon with a D10 Impact, is the roll D10 versus D12, or
a D8
versus D12?

Allan Goodall		       agoodall@interlog.com

Prev: Re: [FT]&[SGII] Campaign interests? Next: Re: Canada in NAC