Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [FT]&[SGII] Campaign interests?

Re: [FT] suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 23:42:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

At 02:58 05/12/98 -0800, you wrote:

	Sorry it has taken me a while to reply. I think you have a good
selection
there but I'd still be using the Alterian as a light crusier. I'm not
going
by dimensions here but just what looks and feels right. In the end what
looks and feels right to you is what matters. I think the Star Fleet
Battles Romulan minitures will fill most of the gaps you still have. Any
pics out there yet on the Balvarin?

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au