Prev: Killing Infantry Next: Re: [GZG-L]

Re: [GZG-L]

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:33:51 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG-L]

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998 00:37:15 GMT, Allan Goodall writes:
>On Wed, 25 Nov 1998 20:43:44 GMT, db-ft@westmore.demon.co.uk (David
Brewer)
>wrote:
>
>>However, a similar question that I'd add is:
>>
>>Should there be a .sig-file-type addition to the bottom of each
>>message giving unsub details?
>
>I agree with David on this point. I like this. Some of the other lists
I'm on
>have this feature. I never really used it until I switched e-mail
accounts,
>but this would be very useful in stopping thos unsub commands hitting
the list
>itself.

The new list auto-filters these type of commands, so they shouldn't
hit the list anyway.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Killing Infantry Next: Re: [GZG-L]